Isotrex is a rapidly growing as one of the world's leading custom design and manufacturing armored vehicle companies.
If you have a proven track record of achievement but feel that you can provide a positive impact on our team, then this could be the opportunity you've been waiting for.
JOB TITLE: Quality Manager
DEPARTMENT: QC Department
JOB STATUS: Open
JOB LOCATION: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Due to aggressive growth in the armored vehicles market, we currently have rewarding opportunities for experienced quality assurance manager. Complete quality control inspection on vehicles prior to leaving inspection center for distribution.
- Develop and establishe a company's quality procedures, standards and specifications;
- Review customer requirements and make sure they are met;
- Support product quality and manufacturing failure investigations, define investigational strategy;
- Work with purchasing staff to establish quality requirements from external suppliers;
- Set standards for quality as well as health and safety;
- Makes sure that manufacturing or production processes meet international and national standards;
- Look at ways to reduce waste and increase efficiency;
- Define quality procedures in conjunction with operating staff;
- Set up and maintain controls and documentation procedures;
- Monitor performance by gather relevant data and produce statistical reports;
- Make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them;
- Use relevant quality tools and make sure managers and other staff understand how to improve the business;
- Making sure the company is working as effectively as possible to keep up with competitors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and or equivalent experience in automotive industry;
- Knowledge of Global Product Development Process;
- Knowledge and understanding of quality data tools and systems;
- Demonstrated data analysis and analytical skillset;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently while managing multiple projects in a dynamic work environment;
- Self-motivated; capable of providing a clear vision for success and ability to deliver and influence results;
- Ability to communicate clearly to senior management.
JOB TITLE: Armored Vehicle Sales Manager
JOB STATUS: Hiring
JOB LOCATION: Los Angeles / USA
Due to aggressive growth in the armored vehicles market, we currently have rewarding opportunities for experienced armored vehicles sales managers.
This individual will deliver successful forecast sales, maintain proper inventory levels in terms of vehicle types and amounts, and motivate the sales team.
The Armored Vehicles Sales Manager sells, trains, and monitors team member performance, resolve customer complaints, and assists with closing of deals when necessary.
Having your own client tell base is an advantage.
- Develop viable sales forecasts and associated sales strategies;
- Recruit highly professional sales representatives who share our company's standards of excellence an ethics;
- Train the sales team on sales methodologies that support established sales targets;
- Train sales team to become subject matter experts on all armoured vehicles and vehicle specifications/features in the inventory;
- Establish sales quotas for each sales representative and provide continuous feedback in order to manage to overall sales goals;
- Continuously monitor and adjust inventory to optimize customer choice;
- Measure and report sales metrics; monitor actuals-to-plan;
- Continuously and consistently promote the dealership, its values, and its products/services;
- Have a great attitude with a high-energy personality with excellent communication skills;
- Have a drive for advancement in the Armored Cars Industry;
- Work under pressure.
- High School/GED required;
- Post-secondary education or coursework required;
- At least 3-5 years of sales management experience required (preferable in armored vehicle industry);
- Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales goals;
- Excellent customer service, organizational and negotiation/closing skills.
JOB TITLE: Welder
JOB STATUS: Open
JOB LOCATION: Ajman, United Arab Emirates
Due to aggressive growth in the armored vehicles market, we currently have rewarding
opportunities for experienced welders.
Theses individuals will deliver successful implementations of a variety of welding functions. A welder should be familiar with and capable of using various types of welding equipment and proper welding techniques.
- Reads and interprets blueprints and machine drawings to determine specific welding requirements;
- Connects cables from welding unit to obtain amperage, voltage, slope, and pulse, as specified by engineer;
- Manually guides electrode or gun along weld line, maintaining length of arc and speed of movement to form specified depth of fusion and bead, as judged from color of metal, sound of weld, and size of molten puddle;
- Welds in flat, horizontal, vertical or overhead positions;
- Examines weld for bead size and other specifications;
- Repairs broken or cracked parts and fills holes;
- Positions and clamps workpieces together or assembles them in jig or fixtures;
- Selects torch, torch tip, filler ford and flux, according to welding chart specifications or type and thickness of material;
- Tacks assemblies together;
- Chips off excess weld, slag, and spatter;
- Cleans or de-greases parts;
- Performs all necessary maintenance and repair on all equipment used in welding;
- Be able to move parts in and move finished product out of welding area.
- Able to use a hand held grinder.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Additional Info Ability to read and interpret documents furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, quality manuals and procedure manuals;
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations;
- Be able to read and interpret blueprints;
- Must be able to read a tape measure;
- Ability to perform simple shop math, convert decimals to fractional equivalents;
- Ability to use weld fillet gauges to ensure proper weld size and interpret tolerances;
- Must be able to identify and measure material.
If you are interested in joining our growing team of industry-leading professionals in the defense sector, please submit a current resume and cover letter stating your career interests to email@example.com.